Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Taking Suggestions for Smileys/Blocks

Hello, I am Benwanted and I'm here to take suggestions for smileys and blocks. You must keep your suggestion slightly detailed. Thank you for your time. I will try my best to make the smiley/block you've requested!
                                                                                Requested Smileys

Pharora -7264.jpg

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
                                                                                Requested Blocks

-7264.png

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Best Smiley suggestion will get a +rep

Last edited by BenW (Jul 13 2012 1:29:33 pm)

random-pictures-316.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

Re: Taking Suggestions for Smileys/Blocks

So, are you going to be making them? I can make my own by myself, but if you're going to that's fine. I'd like to suggest a Pharaoh Smiley with a Desert pack that has pyramids and maybe quicksand.

#3 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

JDIZEL619 wrote:

So, are you going to be making them? I can make my own by myself, but if you're going to that's fine. I'd like to suggest a Pharaoh Smiley with a Desert pack that has pyramids and maybe quicksand.

I'll do my best. I won't be able to do the smiley though. :/

random-pictures-316.jpg

#4 Before February 2015

Drew12345

hmmm... i cant see the picture...

oh well i guess
make a rock star smiley

#5 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted