Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

hopperkk

Re: Food Pack

Good job, although maybe the burger and pop could be a decoration? Just a suggestion, but amazing work otherwise //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#27 Before February 2015

JackXtrm

I thought this would suck, but you did amazing. Good job.

#28 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

hopperkk wrote:

Good job, although maybe the burger and pop could be a decoration? Just a suggestion, but amazing work otherwise //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

That's what I was thinking. I meant that'd be a pretty pointless block.

JackXtrm wrote:

I thought this would suck, but you did amazing. Good job.

Why thank you.

#29 Before February 2015

Emaltonator

Great graphics! My friends and I are remaking Everybody Edits for fun, and I would like to use your graphics. Can I please use them?

#30 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

I like this package idea. If nothing else, it would be nice to have the table and chairs added. Many (many many many) levels have little lobbys with chairs (L-shaped chairs and T shaped tables), and it would be nicer to see an actual chair sitting there...

#31 Before February 2015

rold1212

Awesome! Excellent, very original (so far...) and Very good even though Hamburger is quite pixelated lol

image4.png?uid=2141348&m=3
Yep, I am nub \(*w*\)

#32 Before February 2015

arceus123

these aren't too bad but i dont like them

#33 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

arceus123 wrote:

these aren't too bad but i dont like them

I'll see what I can do. Right now, I don't have the correct computer to edit graphics, because it's being fixed. Once it's fixed, I'll update this a little more.

JDIZEL619 1423723901237531

Board footer