Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

Heaven?

since we have just had hell released and set as our current "theme" i decided we need a battle, so what better to include in a battle than heaven? cloud pack + angel smiley would be on sale, and a new smiley released god! F1lu7.png i am working on a heavenly brick package. what do you think of heaven vs hell forumers?

#2 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Re: Heaven?

Eh..

We have the angel smiley..

And so far it's not really a hell theme, it's just been lava and fire, even though the blog says hell theme.   I think the lava blocks weakly represent hell as much as cloud pack represents heaven.

#3 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

we havent really experienced the hell theme yet because there has been one release under this theme. if the blog says it, it must be. plus i said angel on sale, no new anything close to angels except god. even without a proper hell theme this could still be released because you could do heaven vs earth or whatever. plus you said not really a hell theme SO FAR. there will be more releases on this theme, obviously, and im sure each one will more and more related to hell.

#4 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I think it would be a bad move to put religion into this game.

We have..

Devil smiley and Lava package
Can be related to hell

Angel smiley and Cloud package
Can be related to heaven

#5 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

u know what i call quits on this argument, it will end better than the one did with echo.
but the topic stays. and plz b HELPFUL! but whatever...

#6 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I'm not saying the pack will look bad or anything.

It's just religion is a touchy subject, and will upset a lot of people.   If you had something to show and could find a better name for it then it wouldn't cause as much trouble.

And yes, a name can make a difference.

#7 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

well to be honest, heaven can be religion depending on what way you look about it. But heaven and hell are common enemies and are sort of both the same religion, if any religion. and somehow we have gone from a new release to religion?

#8 Before February 2015

Koto

I wonder if Muslims would get mad if ee created a Muhammad smiley.

#9 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

kooldude9000 wrote:

well to be honest, heaven can be religion depending on what way you look about it. But heaven and hell are common enemies and are sort of both the same religion, if any religion. and somehow we have gone from a new release to religion?

Your "new release" involves a place in religion.

#10 Before February 2015

Deetz

AzurePudding wrote:

We have..

Devil smiley and Lava package
Can be related to hell

Angel smiley and Cloud package
Can be related to heaven

Look at the news. I think just maybe MrShoe is giving us hell-themed packages.

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Considering Muslims conider it unholy to show humans in religion-related things, I'd say yes.

#11 Before February 2015

Koto

Deetz wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Considering Muslims conider it unholy to show humans in religion-related things, I'd say yes.

I'd love to see THAT story on the news.

#12 Before February 2015

Deetz

I would too, but I'd kinda not enjoy seeing MrShoe mutilated and dying on the news.

#13 Before February 2015

Koto

Deetz wrote:

I would too, but I'd kinda not enjoy seeing MrShoe mutilated and dying on the news.

Don't worry, the news wouldn't show that.   You'd have to go online for that video.

ONTOPIC: I don't think we need a god smiley.   We have godmode already.

#14 Before February 2015

Deetz

And that's just wonderful, another thing possibly deemed as religious. Well, it's sort of pointless to argue here. People don't seem to be complaining much, and if MrShoe were to remove these religious references, people would get mad, because they spent their wonderful energy on this stuff. godmode would be easily fixed, just change the name to "Edit Mode" or something.

Devil Smiley, Lava Pack, Fire, Angel Smiley Cloud Pack (OMG a cloud must be heaven some people overreact so much) could all be removed to be religion-sensitive, and removing these things would all get people mad. In conclusion, yes, they can be deemed as religious, but they aren't worth the trouble to remove.

#15 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Deetz wrote:

And that's just wonderful, another thing possibly deemed as religious. Well, it's sort of pointless to argue here. People don't seem to be complaining much, and if MrShoe were to remove these religious references, people would get mad, because they spent their wonderful energy on this stuff. godmode would be easily fixed, just change the name to "Edit Mode" or something.

Devil Smiley, Lava Pack, Fire, Angel Smiley Cloud Pack (OMG a cloud must be heaven some people overreact so much) could all be removed to be religion-sensitive, and removing these things would all get people mad. In conclusion, yes, they can be deemed as religious, but they aren't worth the trouble to remove.

About cloud pack, I don't think you read my post correctly.

#16 Before February 2015

Anch

The picture of god is just wizard or fire wizard that has it's head cut off...

#17 Before February 2015

ktostam450

I like heaven theme. We should have this.
And an angel potion that adds animated angel wings to your smiley, and also holy potion that adds you a light-yellow godmode and aureole - whatever smiley you're using.
And some light blue bg's for the sky, please.

#18 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

yay! someone supports the heaven idea. an angel potion could add the animated wings echo made in http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=14708
EDIT (Sort Of Important): 100th post, on mah topic! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

anch159 wrote:

The picture of god is just wizard or fire wizard that has it's head cut off...

yeah so, fire wizard is wizard with red hat and no one cares.

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Don't worry, the news wouldn't show that.   You'd have to go online for that video.

ONTOPIC: I don't think we need a god smiley.   We have godmode already.

god MODE     
god SMILEY
different. Besides, like deetz said, god mode can be changed, edit mode sounds better anyway.

Last edited by kooldude9000 (Jan 16 2013 12:03:07 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

Maloonkey

Too religious and conflicting with other religious terms. Other's believe in more than just one god y'know? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Maloonkey (Jan 19 2013 1:21:03 am)

#20 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

ok fine you do better. ill research all the gods everyone believes in and make them then.

#21 Before February 2015

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AzurePudding wrote:

Agree with you. That is bad idea we already have clouds and angel and professional builders could create all that just with clouds and nice BGs.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#22 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

i already said hell is a religion, or at least part of a religion, and that has been added into the game.
and wth happened to POSITIVE feedback, or constructional feedback. this is not really helping me out.
i will get this topic closed and never post another topic again. cant criticise everything i say then can you. ;_;
but first ...

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

WHAT!!

Last edited by kooldude9000 (Jan 22 2013 2:24:00 pm)

kooldude9000 1423724143237289

Board footer