Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AntiTroll-AKA-TankPat

Option to take away energy

It would be nice if you clould take away energy from a shop item. (if you acidently click on a wrong item)

#2 Before February 2015

Mr.Cool

Re: Option to take away energy

nice idea! +1

#3 Before February 2015

emanresu

That would allow you to build up very large reserves of energy by filling the energy bars for extra worlds just short of full. Not sure if Chris wants that.

Edit: But it might work out okay if you only had a limited amount of time, say 60 seconds, to take back misplaced energy.

Last edited by emanresu (Dec 24 2010 12:38:18 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Null
Website

I would want that since I was saving up on the christmas scenery but I don't think that I could get enough on time.

Also, I never thought of that Emanresu. I guess that all my energy will be gone later. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

[only logs in here when drunk]
EE Pics
______

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

emanresu wrote:

That would allow you to build up very large reserves of energy by filling the energy bars for extra worlds just short of full. Not sure if Chris wants that.

This is an obvious problem, so this idea more than likely won't work for EE.
locke thyme

AntiTroll-AKA-TankPat 1423726020235412

Board footer