Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RayDof

Ban or Kicks

Because I'm currently having a slight problem with disruptive users I came up with the idea, though not sure if its been discussed yet or not. So those users who "teleport" and sit there once you clear your room to make a new on though you find you like your old one better and cant get it back cuz they are just sitting in your room.

Make for beta rooms a ban option for only the main owner of the room with kick options. This idea might not be an easy task to make happen, but if indeed it was possible for EE staff to put this in the game it would save time and reports from other players/users about these disruptive players.

#2 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Re: Ban or Kicks

Uh, you already have Kick, if you have chat.

#3 Before February 2015

RayDof

Xpo20 wrote:

Uh, you already have Kick, if you have chat.

Yes and those who don't, dont have kick. The point is I've posted about the issue I'm having and waiting for admin to respond might be a while but still I'm not talking about a simple chat kick, I'm talking about a full room/level kick. Completely out of the room.

#4 Before February 2015

mrvalley

so, to clarify, you are saying that you press a button and everyone but the creator is kicked from the room, right?

#5 Before February 2015

RayDof

mrvalley wrote:

so, to clarify, you are saying that you press a button and everyone but the creator is kicked from the room, right?

Yes, I am. This topic http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=2312 is the problem I just faced. Having this would remove this issue quite quickly as well as help with players reporting doing this. Due to this user I had to wait him out for 8 hours before I could get my saved level back.

Last edited by RayDof (Dec 31 2010 1:42:11 am)

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

This is an upcoming feature that Chris will be working on real soon, so don't worry about. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Randomdude

Isn't it better that the whole room 'loadlevel' and everyone appears on a (random) spawn point?
And that is what Chris is working on, I think.

#8 Before February 2015

RayDof

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

This is an upcoming feature that Chris will be working on real soon, so don't worry about. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

mk thanks if ya like close this topic or what ever //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

RayDof 1423726197235235

Board footer