Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

emanresu

Adjustable max players

I understand the upper limit is probably what it is due to latency issues so it probably can't be raised too much, but let us set a lower max player limit. Some rooms work better with fewer players such as rooms that are heavy on key/gate challenges.

#2 Before February 2015

mrvalley

Re: Adjustable max players

how exactly would this work?   say the lower limit is 5.   if 4 people are in the game, what happens?   they can't play it?   if that happens they will quit, and you will never have enough players to meet the limit.

#3 Before February 2015

emanresu

Oh no I don't mean a certain number of players have to be present in order to play. I mean instead of a max of 45 players, you could set it to like a max of 10 players so there could be no more than 10 players in the room at any one time.

#4 Before February 2015

mrvalley

oh, nevermind then.   when you said 'lower max', i though you meant a minimum.   yeah, i guess i can see how this would help with some levels.

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

Why, exactly?

#6 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

This is kind of pointless, but I can see some situations where it'd be useful, such as a 25x25 boss or something.

#7 Before February 2015

mistahboi

It could be useful in order to prevent keys being spammed, but I don't see any other good uses, besides the ones already provided.

emanresu 1423726210235222

Board footer