Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

V.I.P Option

You can buy V.I.P for 100 gems V.I.P didnt got updates or extra smileys/blocks,
But when you got V.I.P everything in the store is 20% cheaper.
Yeah my english sucks! ;x

#2 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Re: V.I.P Option

I don't think that would be very useful, as you could have spent the gems for other stuffs you want, and anyways, everything is already discounted. 20% isn't much of a significant bonus, maybe 30% would be a little better. I'm not sure about this idea though.

#3 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

mistahboi wrote:

I don't think that would be very useful, as you could have spent the gems for other stuffs you want, and anyways, everything is already discounted. 20% isn't much of a significant bonus, maybe 30% would be a little better. I'm not sure about this idea though.

idd but if you buy mutch stuff and got extra gems is it useful maybe 1 smiley with vip or something or behind your name (V.I.P)

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

I think it'd be out of the question unless the price was really high.
Like 10000 energy or 400 gems.

And like, the price goes up for every 50 people to get vip, but the price increase includes people that already have it, so like
You have vip, price goes up by 1000 energy, in the shop it says 10000/11000 or something.

And they cut infront of other rooms, like the number of people in a room counts 3x. Vip rooms could also have a blue star or something.

The lobby would look like this:
39 Not vip room
12 Vip room
34 Not vip room

I'm horribly tired and rambling, sorry ><

#5 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

alex wrote:

I think it'd be out of the question unless the price was really high.
Like 10000 energy or 400 gems.

And like, the price goes up for every 50 people to get vip, but the price increase includes people that already have it, so like
You have vip, price goes up by 1000 energy, in the shop it says 10000/11000 or something.

And they cut infront of other rooms, like the number of people in a room counts 3x. Vip rooms could also have a blue star or something.

The lobby would look like this:
39 Not vip room
12 Vip room
34 Not vip room

I'm horribly tired and rambling, sorry ><

Yeah nice idea!

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Don't like VIP idea :/

#7 Before February 2015

mrvalley

as far as i can see, the only use for it is to say same thing the big spender smiley says- that you support the game.

#8 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I don't agree with this idea.

#9 Before February 2015

marcusmario

it can be that you buy big spender smiley and you be vip

Jeffrey 1423726238235194

Board footer