Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Vulcan

I use facebook login but want to change

to email/password.

Since facebook goes down a lot..

Possibly in the future make it so you can use both (as in I can use facebook if i want and I could use email/pass if I want)
Just at the time I bought beta when it first came out, and just wanted to hurry and get my account ._.

#2 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: I use facebook login but want to change

Vulcan wrote:

to email/password.

Possibly in the future make it so you can use both (as in I can use facebook if i want and I could use email/pass if I want)
Just at the time I bought beta when it first came out, and just wanted to hurry and get my account ._.

I think you can go to everybodyedits.com (or beta.everybodyedits.com if you are a beta user) and click to the button "Login with Facebook".

#3 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

we need special brocks to buy when we good 1000 facebook members

#4 Before February 2015

mrvalley

more blocks are always good.

#5 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Jojatekok wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

to email/password.

I think you can go to everybodyedits.com (or beta.everybodyedits.com if you are a beta user) and click to the button "Login with Facebook".

I use that, but whenever facebook is down it won't let me sign on.
So I'd like to be able to sign in with email and password whenever login with facebook doesn't work

#6 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

You have to e-mail Chris.

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f88c9099969381978db89d8e9d8a819a979c819d9c918c8bd69b9795">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> is the e-mail i think.

#7 Before February 2015

Spike

Think you can emial chris that!

#8 Before February 2015

Alex

Shesiressu wrote:

You have to e-mail Chris.

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="35415d545b5e4c5a4075504350474c575a514c50515c41461b565a58">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> is the e-mail i think.

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f09398829983b09586958289929f94899594998483de939f9d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> is what I've been told to use.

Vulcan 1423726407235025

Board footer