Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Surf

Top 10/20 maps system

Basically, I thought of a way to rank some of the maps out there so people could easily find great levels

In my opinion the best place to put this leaderboard is in a tab in the lobby, for example: |protected world||top 10/20 worlds|

How it would work:
After having played a certain time on a map (let's say 5 minutes for example), five little stars would appear on top right of screen or on top of chat area. The users could then choose what they think the level is worth (1-5) and the average of the scores for the levels would be placed in the top 10/20 tab in order.

Of course to avoid maps with one vote there should be a minimum amount of votes before a map could be integrated in this highscore. (40 for example)

Similarly the same ip/macadress should only be able to vote twice and the cheaters should be punished.

I think thats about it...
Hope you enjoy my idea

Surf

Ps. I really like the friend system idea too btw //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

haythere

Re: Top 10/20 maps system

I think a ranking system has already been suggested. The top 10 idea though would be good although people could see right next to the level what it is ranked. I also think that once the owner clears the level, the rank should also be cleared because if they had a terrible level and then make a good one, it would be a bit unfair ;p

#3 Before February 2015

jDodson99

haythere wrote:

...because if they had a terrible level and then make a good one, it would be a bit unfair ;p

And vice-versa. e.g. If someone had a great level for a long time and it got a lot of good votes, and then they made a crappy boss or art level, it would just be, well, crappy.

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

psuedo-added to the list

Surf 1423726494234938

Board footer