Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

silverx37

IDEAS by silverx37

i have some ideas:

water- water should be like dots, you   can move freely, except, it has physics like water so it can stay in containers,move into lower bricks.

Water physics- water should be able to a evaporate into clouds if you make it hot enough from selecting the water temperature to be hot or cold, the smileys can move around inside the cloud. if the water temperature is cold enough the water will turn to ice. when smileys are on ice they take longer to move in the opposite direction, eventually if you don't toggle the "stay in state button" the ice will melt into water , and the water will precipitate into water. If you prefer the clouds to precipitate, you can open the water' s menu and choose the waters precipitation.

Those are my videos on water //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#2 Before February 2015

silverx37

Re: IDEAS by silverx37

another idea:

GIANT STUFF-instead of the regular,old,1-block, smiley there can be the...........GIANT SMILEY. Instead of 1-block smileys its........... 4 BLOCKS, yes it's 4 blocks.
with the idea of giant smileys how about GIANT blocks . Imagine basic blocks,except,they are 2 blocks wide and 2 blocks long.

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

that is way too complex, and adds almost nothing to the game.   adding water maybe, but adding the ability of it to freeze and evaporate?   NO.  

giant smileys, maybe.   if they had increased jump (which i think i saw someone useing it before) might make up for the fact that they cant fit in narrow paths.  

if water is added, then being inside it would be like being in the zero gravity dots, but with a slight pull down.   you would have increased jump height, decreased movement speed, and you can't swim.

#4 Before February 2015

silverx37

well what do u think the water's properties should be like mrvalley

Last edited by silverx37 (Jan 16 2011 5:36:41 pm)

silverx37 1423726649234783

Board footer