Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

spencer102

Coin Ideas

For start, I think we need a new kind of coin: Purple. Purples coins would be bot in the shop by 25. (1 buy = 25 purple coins) This reinforces that they are rarer then blue and orange. Now, I'm sure blue coin doors are coming soon, so if another coin color was added Chris could make a 3rd door. My next idea is fake coins. You can buy each color in the shop for unlimited uses. Each one would be just a tiny bit different then the real version of it. Obviously, they wont count towards coin doors or coin count.

Another idea I have are coin stealer's. Like fake coins, they look just a bit different from regular coin doors. If you touch one, you loose all your coins and they are sent back to their normal spots.

Last, gates. Gates are like coin doors, but once you go through, you coin count is decreased the amount the gate takes. So, you have 20 coins, you go through a 10 coin gate, it close behind you and you have 10 coins left.

What do you think? I would make pictures but I don't know how.

#2 Before February 2015

Olip96

Re: Coin Ideas

For start, I think we need a new kind of coin: Purple. Purples coins would be bot in the shop by 25. (1 buy = 25 purple coins) This reinforces that they are rarer then blue and orange. Now, I'm sure blue coin doors are coming soon, so if another coin color was added Chris could make a 3rd door.

New color of coins would be useless. 2 is far enough. I don't even get the point to have 2 coin colors (maybe it will be useful if blue coin doors are added for making something). 3 would be too much.

My next idea is fake coins. You can buy each color in the shop for unlimited uses. Each one would be just a tiny bit different then the real version of it. Obviously, they wont count towards coin doors or coin count.

Well, blue coins do that job for now.

Another idea I have are coin stealer's. Like fake coins, they look just a bit different from regular coin doors. If you touch one, you loose all your coins and they are sent back to their normal spots.

Already suggested

Last, gates. Gates are like coin doors, but once you go through, you coin count is decreased the amount the gate takes. So, you have 20 coins, you go through a 10 coin gate, it close behind you and you have 10 coins left.

I like this one pretty much. I'm already thinking about what I would do with them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile . Anyway, the word "gate" would be more appropriate for "reverse coin doors", just like key doors/gates. Maybe "coin tollbooth" ?

Last edited by Olip96 (Jan 11 2011 5:38:04 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

calvinjliao

i want coin gates without paying beta access
dont call me cheap, k?
i only have 9 gems and im trying to save up

#4 Before February 2015

DBear

Hmm...but what exactly would be the point of fake coins? I can't think of any reason...

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#5 Before February 2015

spencer102

Danni wrote:

Hmm...but what exactly would be the point of fake coins? I can't think of any reason...

You could put one at the end of a very hard minigame, and when they finally get it, they realize it was fake and that they were tricked. To trick people and stuff like that.

#6 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

so in other words to be a jerk.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

mrvalley

for the toll gate, maybe you could just decrease the number of coins you have, but they wouldn't reappear on the map.  

on the subject of coins, i think it would be useful if you could see them on the minimap.

#8 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I think for the last one, it won't work, because what happens to those coins you lost?

#9 Before February 2015

Fer22f

I have a idea: coins that remove 1 coin from your counter. But will need a reset button, to solve puzzles it is awesome!

spencer102 1423726660234772

Board footer