Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Prize Box

As we get more magic things, some will be energy refills... Which sometimes can suck if you've been working on a level for a while and your energy is 75 or so, then you pick up a magic thing and you dont get to use that 75 energy... Therefore, I thought of the prize box. If you get a magic coin, you can go back to the lobby, use all that 75 energy, then go to the prize box, click on the magic coin image(Its in the spot where, on shop, a smiley or item would be), which, beside it, shows what you can redeem(Wizard smiley, +10, and it would be in the place the energy stuff is on shop). Click redeem(Redeem is where the GET INSTANTLY button is), and... Wazza! Your prize has been redeemed and you can now use your energy. If you got top 3 in the contest, your prize would also be put in it...

Just a slight suggestion to save all the energy you got before picking up the magic.

Comments?

#2 Before February 2015

MnM

Re: Prize Box

I havent got a magic coin so i don't know what its like with the energy

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Before attempting to find a magic coin, you should always empty your energy.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Yeah, but you're not supposed to ATTEMPT to find one. Coin farms are impossible to use... And thats the only way you can "try" to find them.

#5 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

I generally use my energy as much as a can (including in between worlds if I have enough for whatever I'm buying) because 9 times out of 10 when I get offline I stay offline for more than 8.3 hours, so this wouldn't be a problem for me.

I assume this wouldn't be a problem for most people that do this.

#6 Before February 2015

spencer102

It;s still a good idea, because it gives you a choice between rewards instead of just getting one randomly.

Xpo20 1423726687234745

Board footer