Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Beta for 20 Magic coins! (Or 50/100 Coins, and i beta)

Beta SHOULD be for free, For like about 100 Magic coins, (It might take mounths, And i don't care. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue). So how about some free beta?
<Maybe 50-100 Magical coins>

Thaaaaaaaaaaank you!

(I'm beta, Just that i made this idea for NonBeta players. ^_^)

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: Beta for 20 Magic coins! (Or 50/100 Coins, and i beta)

Nah im dont like magical coins as a trade object.

But you got right they need to do 1 more time for 1 day or something beta for 50 gems.

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

why dont people understand that running this game costs money and that the beta is for people that want to support it and also you can already get beta free its those little things we call GEMS jeeze

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

Wezza

I agree with klmaster, running such a popular game costs loads of money, if noone would pay, the game wouldn't exist.

#5 Before February 2015

FMaster

wezza wrote:

I agree with klmaster, running such a popular game costs loads of money, if noone would pay, the game wouldn't exist.

Agreed

#6 Before February 2015

henryhuang33

FMaster wrote:
wezza wrote:

Agreed

mee tyoo

#7 Before February 2015

MnM

henryhuang33 wrote:
FMaster wrote:
wezza wrote:

Agreed

mee tyoo

Mee 3 lol

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

MnM wrote:
henryhuang33 wrote:
FMaster wrote:

Agreed

mee tyoo

Mee 3 lol

what the hey, me 4. I think this would not work at all. A game costs money. Money to renew the domain name, money for servers and electricity, it costs to host epicness. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Glad to see so many people who understands the purpose of beta. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Indeed, beta is in place for us to test new features and for you guys to support the game. You guys use so much traffic everyday so server costs are really high. By paying for beta and gems, you guys are helping us out a lot!

#10 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Glad to see so many people who understands the purpose of beta. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Indeed, beta is in place for us to test new features and for you guys to support the game. You guys use so much traffic everyday so server costs are really high. By paying for beta and gems, you guys are helping us out a lot!

yeah but that gem sh*t dont work for 75%

#11 Before February 2015

haythere

jeffrey wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Then make do with the 25% and pay the rest :3

#12 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

haythere wrote:
jeffrey wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Then make do with the 25% and pay the rest :3

my mobile can only call to 06 numbers and im didnt got paypal

IceMarioEx 1423726717234715

Board footer