Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

Different Coin Door

We now have a coin door for orange coins, that's pretty cool! But, we are missing something... We need a coin door for blue coins! Right now, blue coins are pointless //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Let's get a blue coin door!
dcpu77.jpg
Horrible image, but you understand what I mean... ( I inverted this, so don't get mad at me )

Last edited by TREE (Jan 10 2011 5:48:17 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Ashbash7

Re: Different Coin Door

Yeah I would really like blue coin doors! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I'm pretty sure blue coin doors are going to be the next update anyways. Maybe it'll be ready tomorrow. :/

#4 Before February 2015

Tree

Alright, cool.

#5 Before February 2015

bliske

yeah i have a feeling a blue coin door is just around the corner, so maybe sometime today, or tomorrow, who knows we just gotter wait & see.

#6 Before February 2015

Tree

Hmm... I'm kind of thinking he won't add blue coin door for a while //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

EE King

Yeah he has told everyone a million times he isnt making one

#8 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

and tree i caught you just inverted the gold coin door

#9 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

xjeex, just because he isn't making a blue coin door doesn't mean we can't suggest it.

#10 Before February 2015

bliske

i'd like blue coin doors to come out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

mrvalley

maybe if we say it enough times he will change his mind.

#12 Before February 2015

Tree

Maybe we don't need the blue coin door. But we have to do something with blue coins. We should think of good ideas for them.

#13 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Perhaps the blue coins do the OPPOSITE of magic. Evil Coins(like magic coins, but blue) could -100 your energy(not your max though, just if you have energy stored up, its gone).

#14 Before February 2015

FMaster

Xpo20 wrote:

Perhaps the blue coins do the OPPOSITE of magic. Evil Coins(like magic coins, but blue) could -100 your energy(not your max though, just if you have energy stored up, its gone).

Then nobody would play levels with blue coins //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#15 Before February 2015

Tree

No thank-you to evil coins. Lol

#16 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Xpo20 wrote:

*stands up and claps* BEST IDEA EVER

#17 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Nice idea. I looked at the image and thought 'That's only an inverted coin door'
Then I looked at the text below it. Yeah, I was right.

I'm sure that Chris is adding an item to the brick property menu to make coin doors either gold or blue (Why else would he boost the amount from 5 to 10?)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Xpo20 wrote:

Pardon my french but,
HELL. NO. Too easily abused. You could say "Magic Coin Regen" And then have a bunch of blue coins. Or anything, really and fill it with blue coins. I think we should save blue coins for something other than doors. We'll find out what it is when we get there.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#19 Before February 2015

Tree

Blue coins could make you reset to a spawn point if you get 5 in a row or something.

#20 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Well since blue coins must be used for something in the future, i came up with this:[url]]http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3079url]
And then it would have pretty much infinite amount of possibilities like that.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#21 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Blue coins should be worth 5 gold coins. That's how it is in the mario series.

#22 Before February 2015

Master1

i got it blue coins could be like gates where u get a number of them and the blocks turn on   (like the key gates)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#23 Before February 2015

Tree

klmaster wrote:

i got it blue coins could be like gates where u get a number of them and the blocks turn on   (like the key gates)

Chris said he isn't going to do that though

Tree 1423726818234614

Board footer