Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

My suggestion: A "Ban all trolls" button.

Do you guys know how everyone's level is getting trolled each time?

If so, I wanted to suggest that Chris should put in a Ban all Troll button.

If your level is being trolled, Just press the button and all the trolls will be banned from your room.

This button should be availiable to saved rooms.

What do you think?

Extra Ideas:

-Randomdude: Count the no. of blocks/second. If it exceeds 20 blk/sec, it will check whether the blocks are in a straight line. Then, the 'ban all trolls' button will turn from grey to red. After clicking it, a thing will pop out: Do you want to ban -Name(s) of the nincompoop(s) who is(or are) trolling- ? And of course, if that person is NOT trolling, you click no. If he is trolling, click yes (duh).

Last edited by Blackboy1323 (Jan 21 2011 8:06:51 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: My suggestion: A "Ban all trolls" button.

Blackboy1323 wrote:

Do you guys know how everyone's level is getting trolled each time?

If so, I wanted to suggest that Chris should put in a Ban all Troll button.

If your level is being trolled, Just press the button and all the trolls will be banned from your room.

This button should be availiable to saved rooms.

What do you think?

Sounds nice when thinking about it and all, but for us to implement such a feature we're going to need some actual details on how the mechanics will work. Any ideas?

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

the only way i could think of is if you count the number of bricks made, and if its going up a certain amout of bricks per ( second, etc ) then it would count as troll, but yes making a line across the room would make it think your a troll, but....

#4 Before February 2015

Blissinged

If this button were to exist, it shouldn't ban you from your own room for trolling your own room and reloading it...and it should probably only ban if the trolls blocks are being places randomly everywhere

#5 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

@Blissinged: Yeah your right. It shouldnt ban you from your own room.

#6 Before February 2015

Randomdude

Maybe this will work:

Count the no. of blocks/second. If it exceeds 20 blk/sec, it will check whether the blocks are in a straight line. Then, the 'ban all trolls' button will turn from grey to red. After clicking it, a thing will pop out: Do you want to ban -Name(s) of the nincompoop(s) who is(or are) trolling- ? And of course, if that person is NOT trolling, you click no. If he is trolling, click yes (duh).

Last edited by Randomdude (Jan 21 2011 8:01:29 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Ill add that into my post. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Blackboy1323 1423726912234520

Board footer