Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

35005CP

Storage system

Hi,

This has probably been suggested before but what about a storage system for smilies and blocks?

We all have smilies/blocks in our list that we dislike and never use, or of course seasonal items that don't really fit in with the time of year. Could a system be created where we de-activate whichever smiley/block we want and if/when we require them again, can activate them so they appear in the list again at a later date via a menu.

Only a suggestion as before too long our smiley and block lists will be quite big and the only option will be to scroll through loads that we don't necessarily want to use. For example i like the santa smiley but i don't really have much use for it until December!

#2 Before February 2015

Randomdude

Re: Storage system

Seems like a good idea...

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

could you make a screeny of your idea, how you'd like it to be. I like the idea, but some people like to show off what they got ;p

~ please take look at my suggestion

Last edited by wezza (Jan 22 2011 3:33:52 am)

#4 Before February 2015

35005CP

Hi again,

Just a couple of basic shots showing how it could be implemented within the game to give you an idea.

I've chosen to show it for the smileys but for blocks it would be the same idea, the first shot showing you whichever smiley you have selected gives you the option to use it in the game or store it.

2ilbk82.jpg

Once you click store the smiley/block you have chosen then goes into the stored area deleting it from the menu on the left.

The second shot shows where the stored menu could be located, giving you the option to access the blocks/smileys area separately.

ee2copy.jpg

All you would need to do is click it then click unstore and it would be deleted from the stored menu and put back to the original smilies menu.

Of course this menu system doesn't have to be implemented within the game, it could be in an option within the energy shop (of course you wouldn't need to use energy to use it!)

I know it's a pretty basic idea but it would hopefully prove useful when eventually we will have to scroll through several smilies/blocks to get to the ones we want to use.

Last edited by 35005CP (Jan 22 2011 4:20:35 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

PolakXXL

Support, excellent idea, but i still have only basic blocks :/

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Excellent, Excellent idea. This would, however, not be needed if there was a favorite smiley list/the ability to choose your default smiley.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Maybe an organization system, allowing you to group smileys together however you want. Like a favorites group, a seasonal group, stuff like that. There won't actually be names, but there will be a divider between the groups. I'll show it later.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

35005CP 1423727034234398

Board footer