Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

A store bank on ee

Writed this with the hand:

We need a store bank on ee where you can put your blocks and smileys because you got later a big screen from your smileys/blocks.
(You can put them in you bank and you can get them out of the bank)

Translated this:

we must a bank on ee have in which you can do yourself blocks and smileys but also obtain so that you sun does not get large baffle with smileys/blocks.
Yeah i know your didnt get a big screen of smileys and blocks now but later you get a f* big screen of them.

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: A store bank on ee

?

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

Jeffrey wrote:

Writed this with the hand:

We need a store bank on ee where you can put your blocks and smileys because you got later a big screen from your smileys/blocks.
(You can put them in you bank and you can get them out of the bank)

Translated this:

we must a bank on ee have in which you can do yourself blocks and smileys but also obtain so that you sun does not get large baffle with smileys/blocks.
Yeah i know your didnt get a big screen of smileys and blocks now but later you get a f* big screen of them.

we need a place to put our extra smilies and brick packages so that in levels the window that shows them doean't take up half the screen.

#4 Before February 2015

Wezza

this is already suggested before

#5 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

you can drag them onto the main toolbar

#6 Before February 2015

mrvalley

i think he means that we have a place to put them so that they aren't on the bricks window in levels at all.   like if you didn't need one brick set you could just move it to the bank and when you enter the level that brick set wouldn't appear in the brick window.

Jeffrey 1423727230234202

Board footer