Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Icarus

Make others invisible

Sometimes, when I play popular levels, there are too many people and I can't complete the puzzles because other people are blocking everything. So I think there should be a button that lets you ignore other people, except maybe mods or something. Anyone have comments/revisions?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Make others invisible

That would definitely help with lag on slower computers. But how would you hide people off-screen? Maybe hide everyone then add them back with a chat command so you can see friends. Or make a friend list and there are filters like All alone, Friends, selective ,and Everyone. In selective you could enter usernames to hide. You can still see their chat in the sidebar but their smiley doesn't show up.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

^that

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

when people do ^that it is really annoying. :/

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

lol there max 45 people in a lv thats not much

#6 Before February 2015

musuki

Jeffrey wrote:

lol there max 45 people in a lv thats not much

In a boss it is.

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Different55 wrote:

That would definitely help with lag on slower computers. But how would you hide people off-screen? Maybe hide everyone then add them back with a chat command so you can see friends. Or make a friend list and there are filters like All alone, Friends, selective ,and Everyone. In selective you could enter usernames to hide. You can still see their chat in the sidebar but their smiley doesn't show up.

But you need command access.

Icarus 1423727304234128

Board footer