Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Michael19

Number bricks - glitch or real brick?

I twice saw bricks with number in it (the last time number - 5). It's a glitch? Or this is upgrade of secret passages for beta? Is those number bricks for beta? Can anybody say me if they saw that bricks? And... Chris, is this not a glitch, write about them in updates, beta updates or blog. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#2 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

Re: Number bricks - glitch or real brick?

Um...those are "s"'s and they are secret blocks. You can get them in the shop if you are beta.

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

he did write about them, but it was in the login screen.   you probably didnt see it because of the new login system that automatically logs you in.

#4 Before February 2015

nax

where are they

#5 Before February 2015

nax

the glitch block?

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

The question has already been answered and I don't need to add anything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

@nax Double posting is against the rules. Try using the edit button.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

nax triple posted earlier. Nax needs to USE THE EDIT BUTTON and STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS if he doesn't want to get banned. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Nax, read the above posts and don't be stupid and get yourself banned.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

*facepalm*

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Feb 3 2011 11:49:08 am)

Michael19 1423727329234103

Board footer