Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

Energy Refund

I think there should be an "Energy Refund" button and when you press it you can take back all the energy from it just in case you didnt want to spend energy on it, it could say "Are you sure?" and then you press yes or no and it gives your energy spent on that thing. Or maybe you could type what energy percentage you want to take away. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

mario610

Re: Energy Refund

yeah I like that Idea, thats a good idea

#3 Before February 2015

haythere

I'm for this idea although how would that work with our max energy?

#4 Before February 2015

mrvalley

1. this could be used to store energy.   i dont really know why that's bad, since you sill have to get on to do it, but i think one of the mods said it was

2. imagine having to confirm your purchase each and every time you put energy into something.   that would be a lot of clicking and make spending energy much slower to do.

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

mrvalley wrote:

this could be used to store energy.

This.

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

This has been suggested tons of times. I think you can only refund you're last deposit and only within 5 minutes. This would prevent abuse.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

mrvalley wrote:

1. this could be used to store energy.   i dont really know why that's bad, since you sill have to get on to do it, but i think one of the mods said it was

but it will can be store for only 10 minutes or more or less xD

mrvalley wrote:

2. imagine having to confirm your purchase each and every time you put energy into something.   that would be a lot of clicking and make spending energy much slower to do.

we'll can lock and unlock this

#8 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
mrvalley wrote:

this could be used to store energy.

This.

POWDER TOY FORUMER SPOTTED!

#9 Before February 2015

Wezza

i already suggested this, also did someone else. it got denied (i think) because you could use this as a bank.

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Dangit I got caught. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue You mean powdertoy.co.uk?

- ShinsukeIto

#11 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I passed on a suggestion to Chris that he would add a prompt asking "Are you sure?" before spending energy or gems. I'm completely sure he'll deny refunds though since it can be abused for storing energy.

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Just for the first five minutes. After that you can't get a refund. And only the last one deposit can get a refund.

- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

mrvalley

Different55 wrote:

Just for the first five minutes. After that you can't get a refund. And only the last one deposit can get a refund.

this i can see working.   you can't really use it to store energy, as only the last purchase can be stored, which would be a max of 50 energy, and it is only stored for 5 minutes max.

#14 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I passed on a suggestion to Chris that he would add a prompt asking "Are you sure?" before spending energy or gems. I'm completely sure he'll deny refunds though since it can be abused for storing energy.

This. Problem solved lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

SmittyW

It would be annoying when you spend energy and it says "are you sure?" every time you would click something that costs only 5 energy. I like the refund idea for worlds and stuff.

Yay, 100th post!!! I'm officially a carpenter. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by SmittyW. (Feb 5 2011 1:49:21 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Eh I don't want to go through multiple prompts for that kinda stuff. Since for some things you have to spend a lot of energy. It'd be annoying. It should have a "don't show this again" little box though.

I think that should be for gems (if it isn't already)

#17 Before February 2015

Samsung

I like this idea! Who's with me?

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

would probably work very well... you know, just in case this hasn't been said... </sarcasm>

- ShinsukeIto

EEVeteran 1423727362234070

Board footer