Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Icarus

Miscommunication

A lot of times, while I am on a level, someone tries to chat with me, but I have no chat and I have no way of telling them that. So I just end up looking like an idiot, or else it seems like I'm ignoring them. This bothers me, so I there there should be a way to say that you don't have chat or something like that.

#2 Before February 2015

haythere

Re: Miscommunication

I think theres a box that shows all the players in the level and if they are coloured grey then they are unable to chat. So they should be able to know that you can't chat to them.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ Yup

At the chat bar at the side -->
if you name is white, you have chat, if its grey, you dont have chat //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Icarus

Ok thanks I didn't know that

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

They know if you don't have chat, your name appears gray. They're either not talking to you or are too stupid to look at a list.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Icarus 1423727508233924

Board footer