Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

EE King

An Idea for the non-chatters.

Like it could be canned chat, it means they only have a certain amount of words to say. E.g Hi, I only have canned chat, Code?, Nice level, or other stuff, it seems pretty hard to do. But its and idea.

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: An Idea for the non-chatters.

How would canned chat be integrated with normal chat?

#3 Before February 2015

noknok

Thats a good idea EEkings. But for me its good. Anyone must communicate. Well I think so.

#4 Before February 2015

EE King

If they click the little message thing on the UI bar, it would come up with a list of words they could say, in the chat.

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

that.

would.

suck.

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I wouldn't like it.

If I was a non-chatter, I would hate always pressing something on the UI bar to slect something to say.

Plus, Chris added Parental Control so kids don't abuse chat AND so they don't read stuff inappropriate for children. If they had canned chat, they would see that kinda stuff...

#7 Before February 2015

Y0shii

krazyman50 is right the reason for verifying chat is so children cant be abused or exposed to things.

#8 Before February 2015

deadpool900

what if only people with canned chat saw other people with canned chat

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

It would work. Ultimate word censors (meaning more strict than regular), a parental option to have only canned chat viewed, and their username red or something (to indicate canned chat) Each user could have a canned chat bar to talk to the canned chat only chatters, just incase you wanted to give them code or talk to them. Maybe different shades of red for canned only or canned and regular view?

Sorry if it sounds like I was rushing, but I was.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

duartel

Support.
If I understand, we'd click a premade word, like "Hi" or "That's a nice everything you have there" and everyone would hear it. If we chatted normally, like "hey, 'sup" only enabled people would hear.
Tough I think that guests shouldn't be allowed and a mute system would be added.

EE King 1423727577233855

Board footer