Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Madmadness65

Shop Issues

I have noticed people have complained that they have enough energy for something, but they are in a hard minigame level that they dont want to complete again. Opening a tab and going to the game shop from there will get you the item(s), but you wont get them right away in the level. So, to solve this problem, I strongly recommend (I should say urge) you to make the shop ingame.
ingameshop.png
Just a custom made image of what it may possibly look like.

Sorry if the picture doesn't come up for you, because it didn't come up for me.

Always remember when Everybody Edits used to average over 1,000 players a day...
Those were the days...

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Shop Issues

Gives us the link to picture :/

http://img340.imageshack.us/i/ingameshop.png/

nvm i typed it out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

edit: Nice idea ;D cause your in the middle of this had level *cough*ex*cough*

and you get a magic coin that re-fills your energy

you want to spend it... but you dont want to leave the level!

that, or make a new tab :/

and i get it, one of those simple little promblems that really bugs people.

Last edited by kaosslasher (Feb 16 2011 3:06:37 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

nice idea but im hope it dont bugging, you never know on ee //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Madmadness65

I am really up on the idea of this too, but I dont think Chris will add this anytime soon, since his last update was on February 1. Either he's making something big, or he's just wanting to take a small break from EE.

Always remember when Everybody Edits used to average over 1,000 players a day...
Those were the days...

#5 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Madmadness65 wrote:

I am really up on the idea of this too, but I dont think Chris will add this anytime soon, since his last update was on February 1. Either he's making something big, or he's just wanting to take a small break from EE.

hes just lazy he got time to post that stupid name of the users from the fanboy smiley, but he didnt got time to make a valentine event.

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

I'm right with you?Why?I opened this topic once.But it's not problem.But please add this feature!

Madmadness651423727719233713

Board footer