Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

Optional Anonymity

2utsymx.png

This screenshot was taken on the original Multiplayer Platformworld.

I miss being anonymous, but can no longer do it without being a guest. I believe that there should be an option in-game to turn off your screename in the map. In chat it was still appear there, but in the map it would look like you are a guest with the extra smileys, bricks, etc.

Does this sound like a good idea?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Optional Anonymity

no. It doesn't. What if someone like linus21 felt like trolling a world, so he would just turn off his name. He would get the code and troll.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Not if his name would still be in the chat bar.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

Panic

Everybody's name will be in the chat bar. You still won't be able to tell who it is unless you rounded everyone up and split them each into small boxes, looking at them and seeing who is a guest and who is anonymous. Sorry if that sounds confusing, I seem to be really good at giving explanations that make little sense.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Panic that made sense, and that is probably the only effective way of doing it too.

Lin Keui Swampert 1423727738233694

Board footer