Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Xiaodan

Blue Magic Coin idea

I don't know if Magic Coins are in process of being updated or not, but I have some ideas.

First one, I really think blue coins should do something. Right now, I ignore blue coins purely because they're pointless in the way that they don't do anything special like gold coins do.

One idea I had for a Magic Blue coin would be to reduce the Energy charging time, by 2, 5 or 10 seconds, but having a cap at one or one-and-a-half minutes. They could be equally as rare as gold magic coins.

Pointless you say? Consider this~:

Say if someone has 400 energy, that's 16.6 hours for a full recharge at the current time of 2:30 minutes per energy.
If you play a lot then you wouldn't have full energy very often.

Now, consider if you happen to get a mere 30 seconds off of the timer.
At 2 minutes per energy, that's 13.3 hours.

Say you collect enough blue magic coins to reach the 1-minute cap.
Now with 400 energy that's but 6.6 hours to full recharge. And 1:30 cap would be 10 hours.

And there are probably players out there with more than 400 energy, these players would rarely see full energy unless they get a gold magic coin (or go on vacation xD).

Blue coins need a use, and I for one think this is a rather clever idea, but what do you think? Discuss.

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Blue Magic Coin idea

Thats good,but someone in his own world could regen the blue coins ( Hold the left click )

#3 Before February 2015

Xiaodan

people could do the same for gold coins too...

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

yep, this would work just fine.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

yeah and ive mentioned something like this before its http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=4501 but its already been thought about. but maybe a little added idea is that the use of 1 blu coin stops at the exact time of a week or summit but i agree there does need 2 be a use 4 blu coins

#6 Before February 2015

contomman

Great idea. I also ignore all the blue coins in levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

But i think they should be 2x or even 3x as rare as gold magics because as you said in the original post the ramifications would be huge. after a couple of weeks everyone would have 1 min energy. for example, right now i have gotten 84 extra energy from magic coins. Now if these blue coins are the same in rarity, my recharge rate would be around 1 min! but with 3x more rarity, this system wouldn't be cheap or unfair at all imo.

#7 Before February 2015

Chimi

Yes. Great idea, even if it has been thought of.
With 200 Max energy and one blue magic coin, the total time to fill up would decrease by 200 seconds/ 3:20. Thats a fairly big difference. 10 of them would be 32 minutes! Thats a Huge difference. I agree about a cap. or maybe a system that keeps you from getting another until x amount of time after you've gotten one. I'd say cap should be about 2:00 though, blue magic coins about 5x as rare as reg ones. they are a big difference.

#8 Before February 2015

Xiaodan

Okay, I mean it doesn't have to be 1, 5 or 10 or whatever especially with a 2:00 cap, you'd get that in no time.
It's just fitting to me that gold coins give energy, and blue coins give faster recharge of energy.

Xiaodan 1423728076233356

Board footer