Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Kick and reset option for non-chatters

I know this has been suggested before,but I want to bring this idea back.

So i was thinking in the place where the chat logo would go,it would say "CHAT COMMANDS".Press CHAT COMMANDS and two boxes pop up.One would say KICK,another would say RESET.Press KICK and another small,thin box would pop up next to the KICK box.Type /kick [username] and their banned for 5 min.Just press RESET to reset the level.

What do you guys think?

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Kick and reset option for non-chatters

You forgot /loadlevel.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

SmittyW

The reset is the loadlevel.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Rule 15. Do not make a topic for something that already exists.

#5 Before February 2015

Panic

SmittyW. wrote:

The reset is the loadlevel.

Nope, /reset sends all people back to spawns. /loadlevel resets map to last save and kicks people back to spawns.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#6 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Chewy chill lol.

Can this please be put in game?

#7 Before February 2015

Chimi

Okay. Before you people start about this topic AGAIN... consider this.

Maybe Chris thought of this. Maybe he thought people would abuse these commands, and made a parental control so that more mature people could use the commands, but not abuse the commands.

...Just a thought.

#8 Before February 2015

kitty45

I think it is not fair that some people can not ban people or reset spawn points Why? because I want to make a boss level where I have to use that so I think this is a good idea.Also if non-chat people and I'm will never be able to get chat. I want to reset/ban because i had helpers in my room and only 1 was trolling so I had to change the code and everyone got blamed because of 1 person. So that is why this is a good idea.

#9 Before February 2015

MacGuy360

i agree!

#10 Before February 2015

mrvalley

Chimi wrote:

Okay. Before you people start about this topic AGAIN... consider this.

Maybe Chris thought of this. Maybe he thought people would abuse these commands, and made a parental control so that more mature people could use the commands, but not abuse the commands.

...Just a thought.

if that is true, then those 'immature' people will end up trolling their own levels, which will end up with people not wanting to be in that map.

Monstar43 1423728132233300

Board footer