Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Monstar43

No code for certain user

It someone is trolling or being annoying,you can press a tab in the selection menu that says"PLAYER OPTIONS".Press it and a box will appear.On of the boxes says"TAKE AWAY CODE"."TAKE AWAY CODE"works by typing someones name in and the code won't work for them

EXAMPLE:"TAKE CODE FROM:
                                      TehNoob1

TehNoob1:I has no codez //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(
You might say,"they can just quit and come back".Yes,they can,but if they troll 3 times a box will appear next to the player name saying"TAKE AWAY CODE PERMANENTLY".Press it and even if you give them the code,it won't work for them.
I think this would work great because it works for non-chatters too.

If you find any problems with this idea,tell me and I'll try to think of a solution.:)

Last edited by Monstar43 (Mar 5 2011 4:54:39 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: No code for certain user

Hmmmm, GUEST.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: No code for certain user

It could say "TAKE AWAY CODE FROM:
                             Guest1243

or something like that,they have a few numbers after under their smiley.Since they don't have a username just put "GUEST".The "TAKE AWAY CODE'box could have a reminder saying"REMINDER:PEOPLE WITHOUT A USERNAME WILL HAVE UNDER THEIR SMILEY:GUESTXXXX.

NOTE:The X's represent certain numbers the guest will have.

Last edited by Monstar43 (Mar 5 2011 5:03:32 pm)

Monstar43 1423728471232961

Board footer