Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

A couple ideas

First off I think it would be cool to have more coin doors. They can really help with playable landscapes because they would blend in. Lik maybe purple ones, grey ones, and black ones.

Second a smiley and brick creator. This could be a beta only feature, where a person can create their own smileys and bricks using a template and regualer coloring tools.

Third is an orange block. Not like the metal one, but just a regular orange block.

I think thats about it x)

#2 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: A couple ideas

the first 2 are already suggested, the orange block not (:

i always like new blocks, cause its good for art (:

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

Yeah, we need more colours. The only thing close to orange on the mini-map is that metal block, and that looks a lot like red some times. There's an orange glass block, but on the mini-map it's too light.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well they have every color block except orange, and orange is good in alot of things, but the metal one looks to reddish to me to be orange.

Calicara 1423728475232957

Board footer