Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobomaster

Customizing Smilies

First off, I have no idea how much programming this would take, so if it is way too complicated, so be it and lock this topic.

I think it would be great if we could customize our smilies. Nothing too much, just select eyes, mouth, accessory(s), and ability(s). Eyes and mouth are self explanatory. Even those alone would be great, as there would be more female smilies (Female Eyes + Any Mouth), and some unique looking combinations would occasionally be discovered (Squinting Eyes + Sad Mouth, anyone?). By accessories I mean the superhero cape, terminator eye thing, etc.   (the ninja mask would be better classified as a mouth, as it covers the mouth anyway). Lastly, by abilities, I mean like the ninja's "stealth" ability, or the terminator ability that hasn't come out yet.

In order for these to work, current smilies would have to be changed into Smiley Kit or something of the sort. For example, the ninja smiley would be replaced by the Ninja Kit, which would include the ninja mask and the stealth ability. The bully smiley would be replaced by the Bully Kit, which would include the hat (as an accessory) and the eyes and the mouth.

I guess that's all I can think of right now.

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Customizing Smilies

This was suggested SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times, and denied SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times. We don't need a smiley creator, because it would take the fun out of getting new smileys.

#3 Before February 2015

Bobomaster

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

This was suggested SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times, and denied SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times. We don't need a smiley creator, because it would take the fun out of getting new smileys.

But see, this wouldn't take the fun out of that. Instead of new smilies being released, new smiley parts would be released. You could just get them and add them to your original customized smiley to make it better!

Also, I checked the list of suggestions, and didn't see this idea on it, so I'm sorry if it was suggested many times but I didn't know.

Edit: I searched for "Smiley" on the page, but it was written as Smilies, so it wasn't found. Never mind then.

Last edited by Bobomaster (Mar 8 2011 9:31:59 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

*lock*?
to unlock, report this post.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Bobomaster 1423728584232848

Board footer