Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

WIZARD22

Chat payment by mobile

I think there shoul be a mobile payment for chat...i dont trust paypal or anything eles but i would pay by mobile..:D

#2 Before February 2015

mrvalley

Re: Chat payment by mobile

whats wrong with paypal?

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Well, the thing is with the internet, it's impossible to be secure. You can put up firewalls and extra precautions, but nothing can stop a really good hacker.

What exactly do you mean "mobile payment"? As in charge your phone bill an extra $10 or use your phone to give EE money?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

mrvalley

TakoMan02 wrote:

Well, the thing is with the internet, it's impossible to be secure. You can put up firewalls and extra precautions, but nothing can stop a really good hacker.

What exactly do you mean "mobile payment"? As in charge your phone bill an extra $10 or use your phone to give EE money?

its impossible to make an indestructible material, yet we have Kevlar and carbon nanotubes.   just because its impossible to make a 100% hacker-proof site doesn't mean we can't make one that is 99.99999% hacker-proof.

what he means is making payments through your phone as opposed to your computer, not through the phone bill, but this is kinda redundant because you are still using the internet to make the payment.

#5 Before February 2015

WIZARD22

I heard a lot of stories about paypal stealing cash....oh and by mobile payment i mean that we give EE money from mobile phone...

#6 Before February 2015

mrvalley

you shouldn't believe everything you hear/read.

#7 Before February 2015

Advancé

Quoting Mr Valley's Post: ^

Saying that pay pal says its 100% secure and free. I guess it backfired.

#8 Before February 2015

mrvalley

1. let me rephrase: you shouldn't believe vague stories you hear/read
2. if paypal is stealing money, then they would have been sued and lost most of what they own.  
3. if you really are convinced that paypal is stealing money, then make a purchase through them, and see if it gets stolen.   if it does, make sure you have proof that you did pay and sure paypal.

WIZARD22 1423729381232051

Board footer