Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deadlord

The new EE lobby

Why is   the   new EE lobby so difficult   to understand(i do understand) but its so freakish looking -.-"

Rpgmaster2000 could   you like make it a bit easier to watch( i mean the map)I get confused just looking at it.

Mabye   make just 3 map zones (open maps,saved maps-code maps,and your own ones).

And the forums part should be a bit smaller,it kinda takes   my eye from the maps.

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: The new EE lobby

Moved to Game Suggestions.

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Thank you, Chewy.
And what if about if people want to see beta only worlds or one of the other categories you eliminated? It wouldn't work.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Deadlord

I dont have beta,so its a little problem for me and free players(i guess).

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Meh. I think it's fine, but I liked it the way it was before better (everything was there in front of you, you could see multiple things at once). I think a completely customizable menu (i.e. seperation of different tabs (world menus, energy shop, blog post tab, etc.) in the form of moving around and resizing. You could be able to combine the tabs into anything you want (even combine some world classes and the shop, or w/e), and rename the windows.)

I used browser lingo, so lemme explain
Window = the group of tabs or, if you choose, just one tab (the one we have right now would be the world classification tab)
Tab = whatever thing the window is focused on (right now, would be one of the types of world tab, e.g. beta-only worlds)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Deadlord

JadElClemens wrote:

Meh. I think it's fine, but I liked it the way it was before better (everything was there in front of you, you could see multiple things at once). I think a completely customizable menu (i.e. seperation of different tabs (world menus, energy shop, blog post tab, etc.) in the form of moving around and resizing. You could be able to combine the tabs into anything you want (even combine some world classes and the shop, or w/e), and rename the windows.)

I realy do miss that,but yea this new one is okay,but it was way better before.

#7 Before February 2015

progirl

i'm excited, Chris Said that in the next few months, betas get new features and stuff. (i'm beta)

Deadlord1423729527231905

Board footer