Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rockyz

( Rockyz Idea's ) (Custom Items :D) ( Must See! 100% )

(Image Links)
http://img806.imageshack.us/i/levelsyst … kyzee.jpg/

http://img861.imageshack.us/i/customgre … tereg.jpg/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Everyone i have came up with a great idea and some great items ( Please do not ask questions on these items)

My first idea was to add a new coin (Reason because Easter is coming up) Please take a look at these images of my ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

customgreencoineastereg.jpg

This is a Green Easter Coin or as you like to call it ( Green Coin )

Question's from Players that have first seen it

A) Where would this green button be?

It would be in a Easter game maybe just as a rare coin to get on any level

B) Would This Be Beta or Non-Beta?

I think it deserves to be Non-Beta & Beta
Reason for this is so that everyone can use it for easter and celebrate easter

C) How much would it be? D) and where can you get it?

C=) This would be in my opinion free maybe just 325 Energy

D=) You could get it from the Energy Shop and it has a button under it called Todays Gift
I was thinking of having a Gift System.
However i had a great idea of me making an event level for every Holiday Season and if you beat it you receive
the Season Item and after the season ends the item would become a rare.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
(Comment on some questions for me about these ideas)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Next idea was to add Channels or Maybe a Leveling System
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
levelsystembyrockyzee.jpg

This Leveling System was Made by me Rockyz
I used Chris's Frame //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile to show what it would look like.

Questions on this idea by random players
______________________________________-

A) How would you get Exp?

You would get exp by beating a level) also the leveling system would have a Finish brick like a portal or something.
and then it would come up with a box that tells you how much exp you gained from level.

I think you should get 30 Exp every Saved World
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
B) But would Players be able to cheat?

No because they wouldn't be able to reason is if there was a thing called Popular Worlds
Tab)

Then only most trusted or maybe they should be Rooms called Exp Level Up Here Tab
Like a List of worlds that mods or Chris likes so Mod Picked Tab)

so no players could cheat that way could they
or maybe just a kick system )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C) Wow I like the idea but where could we get the finish block would it be free or cost Energy

I think it should cost Energy the price should be at least over 250
Maybe 600 Energy

0----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0

( Thanks for Reading and Viewing My Ideas )
( Comment on what ideas you like and share them with your friends ) Also Spread the word about this Forum Thread
( Even Chris Needs to see this! )

( More Ideas Coming Soon! )

Ideas In Progress? Last Updated ( Apr 12th Tuesday 2011 )

- Christmas 2011 ( 50% ) When Released? I'd say Tomorrow
- Easter Blocks 2011 (95%) When Released? I'd say at 0:00 Maybe Tomorrow
- Easter Smiley's 2011 ( 100% ) Why isn't it released because i just uploading images and editing some items Today //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
- Easter Items 2011                          (80%)        Released Date?      (Unknown)
- Spring Blocks 2011                        (90%)        Released Date?      (Tomorrow) ( April 13th 2011 )
- Drawing Art System                       (50%)        Date?                                                                                                                              (3 Days Left)
- Layer System Inspired by someone on the forums Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile 40%                                                                                    (5 Days Left)

Tomorrow's Ideas? Progress?

Spring Blocks and Items And More //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile                                          (100%)                                USA Time                       (UK Time)     

(   15 Hours Left )

How Many Players Liked This?

( 450 Players Like This )

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: ( Rockyz Idea's ) (Custom Items :D) ( Must See! 100% )

Good idea, but i think it will never happen //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ( exp anyway )

and most of it tl;dr.

#3 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I would love EX idea if it was an aventure mode that Chris made lol.

#4 Before February 2015

Rockyz

Thanks Guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Rockyz 1423729594231838

Board footer