Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Time Brick

In some bosses, the boss gives the players a certain amount of time to complete a task. He draws the time using decorations or key doors.
My suggestion is to make bricks that open, just like coin doors and key doors, after a certain amount of time that the creator has set. This way the creator wouldn't have to draw extra bricks and then erase them, which consumes time.
Once the boss clicks on the brick (if the edit tool is set on that brick) the timer will start. The time could be displayed in a bubble, just like a chat bubble. Once the creator clicks on it again, it either resets, or stops.

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: Time Brick

Pretty decent idea, but not too terribly needed. How often do you wish your gates and doors stayed open/shut longer?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

It could either be in the button you were talking about or have numbers like a coin door.

#4 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Yea i meant like the coin doors...

#5 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Nah, not an idea meh likes, sorry!

xXExpress0Xx 1423729702231730

Board footer