Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Choose-Your-Own Color Bricks

Before you get all angry at me, let me explain. In the Energy Shop, the icon would be a square with a question mark in it. It could go for a price of around 5500 energy. Once the required amount of energy was reached (or purchased with gems), a color selection window would appear, with a full color wheel. The player could then click wherever on the wheel his or her desired color is. I also think there should be a box where the player could enter a hex value, for those of us who want to be very specific. Once the player's color has been chosen and confirmed, a block of solid color is added to your palette. Maybe to prevent players from getting too many colors, the block could be seasonal, as in only available from month X to month Y. Any energy that was spent on it before the block disappears from the shop would carry over to next year. Suggestions? Comments?

#2 Before February 2015

electriceel

Re: Choose-Your-Own Color Bricks

Epic idea! Hope to see it in there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

That would take a crap load of time to program.
Also, suggested before.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Panic wrote:

Also, suggested before.

Really? If someone gives me a link to a topic just like this one, I'll take this down.

#5 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I agree with everything here but the seasonal colors. No, I don't think this was suggested before. At least not this with the color wheels and ? and all that. It's good to be more specific.

aka towwl

#6 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Bobithan wrote:

I agree with everything here but the seasonal colors.

You can pick any color you want, but spending energy on the brick is only available during a certain time period.

#7 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

things like this (For all blocks) may be added in an update, perhaps even 1.0! I'm pretty sure it'll be part of the mysterious 'brick property interface' that has been on the to-do list for a while. Paying for it would be a good idea, though.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#8 Before February 2015

Wesso

it would be cool if there was a color wheel

supadorf241423729800231632

Board footer