Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Matheus

Area not editable

Anyone want some area is not editable (to protect people without the code in a broken world) and then I had this idea:

lolololol3.png

So just who has the code that you can see the area blocked, but only the owner of level can put   or to remove those areas not editable!

The owner is the one who can put or remove blocks of the area and elsewhere will have one area of blocks empty to remove (not to take away from the edges)!

Sorry my bad English!

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Area not editable

Hmm,thats not a bad idea! It could keep trollers from blocking the entrance of the level and trapping innocent users. And if someone is trolling,noone would be caught in the troll blocks.

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I like the idea, but how exactly would an area be selected? Would it be a special brick that only owners possess? Or a sort of tool?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

^ I'm guessing it would be somewhat like making a square in paint.

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Already suggested many times before, surprised Different didn't say anything/notice. It's a good idea, but it's already been thought of.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Muftwin

i also want arrows that affect gods, you could make some really interesting levels by giving out the code but not having any editable spots so they just fly around

Matheus 1423730589230843

Board footer