Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Profile Suggestions

The profile just doesn't seem complete yet (and I'm 99% sure it isn't) so here's some stuff that could be added to profiles:
Map Descriptions: Just put a quick description of your map and it will appear below the map it's describing

Comments: (Chat enabled members only) Comment on maps or the profile itself

Additional stats: It shows for how long the player has played total, date registered, last time logged on, online status, etc

Beta link profiles: If you are in the beta website and you click on a user's name, you go to beta.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/[username] so that when you click on a world link in a profile, you don't have to add "beta." to the web address.

User Rankings: A leader board showing the most popular users determined by total # of world plays. If I had 2 words and each world had 100 plays, then my score would be 200

Last edited by Bobithan (May 15 2011 10:08:40 am)

aka towwl

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Profile Suggestions

Interdasting.... I haven't had a chance to check out the profiles yet, but these see like good suggestions.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

We also need a way to simply disable people from viewing your profile altogether.
As already said, I don't want people checking out unfinished levels. VNrAE.png
And, when I got on and noticed the new update, I had to go and change all the worlds that had censored names so people would go here and freak out. YGMal.png

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Panic wrote:

We also need a way to simply disable people from viewing your profile altogether.
As already said, I don't want people checking out unfinished levels. VNrAE.png
And, when I got on and noticed the new update, I had to go and change all the worlds that had censored names so people would go here and freak out. YGMal.png

lol... Like 5 of my worlds had censored names so I had to change 'em all

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

The F word seems to be the most effective word, it hides your worlds from your profile. Foar teh lulz, I'd change them to an uncensored bad word (on your profile, anyway), and play dumb if you get in trouble, like 'lol I didn't know it would show ololol'

Of course, there's no rule against it, anyway. TAKE THAT, NO ENCOURAGING RULE-BREAKING, RULE!

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Shouldn't this be in game suggestions?

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

bump.gif
Imma bump this topic

Last edited by Bobithan (May 15 2011 8:31:01 am)

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Bobithan wrote:

The profile just doesn't seem complete yet (and I'm 99% sure it isn't) so here's some stuff that could be added to profiles:

Disabling maps: If you don't want your map to be listed in your profile, you can make it so that it doesn't show up if it's your profile.

Map Descriptions: Just put a quick description of your map and it will appear below the map it's describing

Comments: (Chat enabled members only) Comment on maps or the profile itself

Additional stats: It shows for how long the player has played total, date registered, last time logged on, online status, etc

Beta link profiles: If you are in the beta website and you click on a user's name, you go to beta.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/[username] so that when you click on a world link in a profile, you don't have to add "beta." to the web address.

User Rankings: A leader board showing the most popular users determined by total # of world plays. If I had 2 words and each world had 100 plays, then my score would be 200

Disabling maps: Its invented.

Map Descriptions, Comments, and additional stats: Yes, Please.

User Rankings: Don't think its needed.

#9 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Aoitenshi wrote:

Disabling maps: Its invented.

This was made before that update but thanks for reminding me. I deleted that.

aka towwl

Bobithan1423730809230623

Board footer