Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Stealth17

Just Suggestions!

Well, EverybodyEdits is a great game as it is. It is a pretty simple, yet addicting game editor. Here are just a few suggestions that might help make it better.
1. Blue Coin Doors (Coin doors for blue coins)
2. Coin locks (Doors lock behind you after you get a certain amount of coins(blue or gold))
3. Make game modes? For example, Survival. When a the level starts, one person is the zombie (Zombie smiley please!) and when they touch other players, other players automatically turn into zombies and cannot get out until the level is reset (new game started.)
4. Lotsa smilies!
5. Automatic Counter (Counts number of magic and players online(Also times played) in the game so you can see. Number goes up while in level so you don't need to leave and come back to see how many people have played.
6. Room Owner Smiley (A smiley unlocked when you have unlocked a world so you can use it while on your world. People will know you are the owner of the world)
7. Helper Smiley (Same concept as Room Owner Smiley. Let people know you are a god of the level and are helping keep this level as it is)
(#6 and 7 bring up troll problems, so the thing is, you usually are in god mode when you're a helper. So it's pretty okay. Also, maybe the Room owner can only use the smiley on their world or when granted access from the Room Owner. Maybe "All Smilies" or "Only Ninja" settings will only allow players with thosee smileys to join?)
These are my suggestions for now! Add suggestions and comments please! Can't wait till EE gets more updates //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Just Suggestions!

1. suggested
2. suggested. They're called coin gates every other time.
3. Suggested
4. .... No comment
5. Already in the game...
6. Not bad, I suppose.
7. Not bad, either
8. Too much work, I think.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Stealth17

Re: Just Suggestions!

For the counter suggestion, I meant it shows how many are in the level/chat room. Like it should maybe say "39 online" on the side of the chat bar. You can't tell without leaving level and checking.

Stealth17 1423730888230544

Board footer