Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Phoenix27

energy gift

A friend should be able to send energy to another friend.
They should be able to do this by a typing box somewhere.(mabey in your profile)
they write there friends username and the amount of energy to give.
the person who is given energy should see a gift box in there profile(the gift box tells you how much energy is being given), if they click on it they recieve their energy. (they shouldnt click on it if their energy is full because it refills however much energy given, It doesnt add maximum energy)for example if some one has 200/250 and recieves 20 energy he gets 220/250
when some one sends energy, the energy gets taken away from them, for example if some one has 380/380 and sends 20 energy to some one he ends up with 360/380 energy.
a person cant send more energy then he has for example if a person has 498/498 and tries to send 500 energy to some one, he wouldnt be able to.or if a person has 30/200 and tries to send 40 energy he wouldnt be able to.
if you click send in the box it will say "Are you sure"and if you click yes it sends, if you click no it goes back.
the box you get in your profile that contains the energy would have the question "Are you sure?" too.
the box will say who its from , who its for, and how much energy it has.
in the box you could take out some energy. for example the box said 500/500 and you only have maximum energy of 200 so you take out 200 energy and click "yes" to "are you sure?"and the box turns into 300/500.
if some one has the maximum energy of 0/200 and tries to take out 250 energy it wouldnt be able to because it doesnt fit.(not sure if been said before.)

Last edited by Phoenix27 (May 21 2011 9:53:18 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

EEguy

Re: energy gift

Nice idea. Can be cheated with alt. accounts, but that's why I like it :rolleyes:

Last edited by EEguy (May 21 2011 4:34:15 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

coolio

O.o
hasn't this been suggested before? if it hasn't, I'm wondering why.

#4 Before February 2015

Phoenix27

coolio wrote:

O.o
hasn't this been suggested before? if it hasn't, I'm wondering why.

i dont know and if it has then im sorry. (what do people meen by pm them?)(I like your art world)

#5 Before February 2015

Jasonma

... this wouldn't work. people would make tons of alternates and get a crazy load of coin doors, spawns, who knows what!!!! Doesnt WoRK!!!!

#6 Before February 2015

Phoenix27

Jasonma wrote:

... this wouldn't work. people would make tons of alternates and get a crazy load of coin doors, spawns, who knows what!!!! Doesnt WoRK!!!!

im sorry. it was just an idea.
by the way i like your arena

#7 Before February 2015

Jasonma

oh thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

but yeah if there was a way to prevent acc spamming... great idea but since chris cant prevent that unless he wants to spend time on it... sorry :/ just doesnt work.

#8 Before February 2015

nielsb

like this idea cool! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

Rockyz

Cool idea but it should have a IP limit like allowing a player to have 1 account or 2
so they can not cheat energy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

1. This has already been suggested
2. You can cheat this using alternate accounts (or new accounts in general), and sending their main account eneregy. It's like an instant +200 energy magic coin.

Rockyz wrote:

Cool idea but it should have a IP limit like allowing a player to have 1 account or 2
so they can not cheat energy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

People can just use proxies.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Phoenix27 1423731224230208

Board footer