Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

M00nkey

Leaves,wood,cement,tar,rocks

NEW BLOCK SUGGESTIONS!

I will make images later today if i get the chance!

Stats of leaves: Decoration for wood or brown bricks.

Stats of wood: Used for decoration to make trees or make wooden homes.

Stats of cement: To make roadways For navigation, Make crappy basements XP, And use them as walls or floor to give that look to building your house without wallpaper or flooring //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

Stats of Tar: ALso for use of big roads. Or some kind of game as flooring!

Stats of Rock: Like the spring of 2011 package only as a rock //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

If you would like to make some of these blocks yourself tell me and I will wait for you to post the image and I will agree if its suitable for a graphic as these blocks!

#2 Before February 2015

Jasonma

Re: Leaves,wood,cement,tar,rocks

wood and leaves would be useful. cement and tar... sounds like factory type stuff. well rock sounds fine.

#3 Before February 2015

Rockyz

Kind Of //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

M00nkey

Haha. Ok then do you want to make any of the art? im not very good at making it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I tried to make leaves and it looked like a bunch of boogers placed on as leaves XP.

Wood I just said "Forget this" And didnt try to make it :3.

So im up for anyone who wants to make some of these blocks!

#5 Before February 2015

Phoenix27

the decoration ideas are good, but wouldnt the cement block look like the basic gray?

#6 Before February 2015

M00nkey

Phoenix27 wrote:

the decoration ideas are good, but wouldnt the cement block look like the basic gray?

No, It would look like a light gray color with small darker colors and cracks. Tar would look alot darker than the concrete and would have small darker colors and cracks (If you can see the cracks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) and would look creamier than concrete.

Last edited by M00nkey (May 26 2011 10:05:43 pm)

M00nkey 1423731299230133

Board footer