Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wezza

Solo reset

Stuck when the owner is AFK or not online in a room? this is the solution (epic advertisement...)
You then should use "/resetme" this will only reset you. You don't need to have the code to do this.

#2 Before February 2015

Rockyz

Re: Solo reset

cool idea, but how about a Reset Button by goto lobby or a new block when u fall on it it respawns u then u wont get stuck because the owner would put this block in the gaps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

Normally the owner of the map doesn't know that there is a gap or any way to get stuck. thats where the solo reset is for.

#4 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Some levels dont revert you back to start,so you can begin again! ( So you dont have to go to lobby )

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Good idea, but only owners can use commands so I think maybe there could be a button next to the code box. Ha, it'd **** people off so much if they made it to the code and accidentally hit the resetme button.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (May 28 2011 7:44:32 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Wezza

it isnt a button, it is a command. You can change coding so that normal players can only use this command (or others of coded). as in Owner is rights:1 and normal player is rights:2. :1 can kick and such, :2 can only do /resetme.

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

Great idea! I also think there should be a way to reset the blocks in a level without resetting the players. Sure they might get stuck in walls if it were a drastic change, but then they could reset themselves if need be //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Wezza

only reseting blocks is already suggested ;p but thanks for the comment.

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Yes! I think this is an awesome idea! Much better than 'Go to lobby/(refresh browser). Search name/(wait). enjoy.'

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

Shift

For the record, the solo reset was already suggested too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

Wezza

do you have a link of that?

#12 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Cons: It's just as easy to go back to the lobby and back

Pros: If owner isnt in room, and you're there, you can go back without the room disappearing from the lobby.

I think... YES! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#13 Before February 2015

Wezza

Thank buzzerbee ;p

#14 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I love this idea! 1bigsmile1

PaNFnqB.png