Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

whomp

My suggestions

Here are a few of my suggestions for Everybody Edits:

1) Blocks on the bottom bar are remembered so you don't need to place them again every session.
2) Make chat commands to make people gods, perhaps /god [name here]
3) Put a few more things on the profile, like when you started playing, number of rooms entered, numbers of jumps, number of magic coins etc... (some of these aren't necessary, but they're just suggestions)

#2 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Re: My suggestions

nice suggestions! i hope these are put ingame

PaNFnqB.png

#3 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Number of Jumps would get up to billion.

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

1 and 2 were both suggested a few hundred times already, and the only part of 3 that I agree with is when the person joined... Maybe. I'm not sure about that.

#5 Before February 2015

o0ps

The 2ND would probably make a mess. VNrAE.png The player who gets the god mode (Selected by the owner, for example, guests) will try or go to the area where they could get the code, so they could troll. (Un-Perfect for bosses) But by using secret blocks, it could help. Umm.. Maybe, but they might turn off god mode, so they could let the code appear. So we might need Special Anti-God Mode(For those with no Code only) Entry Blocks.

(A long post... 1xd1 and the special blocks might be strange and hard to make, but its a tool)

Last edited by o0ps (Jun 12 2011 2:40:00 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

o0ps wrote:

The 2ND would probably make a mess. VNrAE.png The player who gets the god mode (Selected by the owner, for example, guests) will try or go to the area where they could get the code, so they could troll. (Un-Perfect for bosses) But by using secret blocks, it could help. Umm.. Maybe, but they might turn off god mode, so they could let the code appear. So we might need Special Anti-God Mode(For those with no Code only) Entry Blocks.

(A long post... 1xd1 and the special blocks might be strange and hard to make, but its a tool)

Doh, VNrAE.png obviously its THEIR fault for putting code.

#7 Before February 2015

o0ps

^ Well then... they MUST say it secretly? And what if the noob finds the place?
    (OK, the special blocks will handle that) Well maybe the person can use secret blocks, too.

TRAvR.png

whomp 1423731708229724

Board footer