Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

In game levels...

A user's current level status would be shown in your player's profile. Possibly, the idea of another form of magic coins could be used for the blue coins, and instead of getting a wizard or energy; you would get a certain level.

Also, everyone would start off at zero and would have to work there way up to whatever the limit would be set as. Even if you're an admin, mod, beta or non-beta you would still start at zero. Guests would be excluded.

Just a stupid idea. :/

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: In game levels...

What sort of levels?

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

No! It is a good idea. Just ad some ajustments:
My ideas: Maybe like a wheel that you can spin each week, and you win a prize. You can only get worlds if you have a certain amount of energy. If you have 200-300,you COULD get a small world. 300-400, you COULD get a medium world. ETC.

#4 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

tailschao wrote:

No! It is a good idea. Just ad some ajustments:
My ideas: Maybe like a wheel that you can spin each week, and you win a prize. You can only get worlds if you have a certain amount of energy. If you have 200-300,you COULD get a small world. 300-400, you COULD get a medium world. ETC.

EDJ wrote:

What sort of levels?

For tailschao, I like the wheel spinning idea, but maybe instead of the current amount of energy you just get bumped up a level. So, like you're a zero and the wheel has up to 7 levels. The next one being on it and several different ones.

And for EDJ, the levels would be player levels, where you get leveled up with the theoretical blue magic coins.

Maybe when a user gets the blue magic coin the wheel comes up and you spin it to get your next level.

FruitMonster2 1423731731229701

Board footer