Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wocco

profile modifications/ updates

Just a suggestion for an update to the ee gamer profiles which I think would be pretty cool - if Chris has time to update //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
but srsly. it would be cool to have like a jump counter,
so something on your profile that displays the number of times youve:

-jumped
-collected X many gold coins/blue coins
-sent a message in chat
-hours of play as a player and # of hrs in God mode
-number of blocks placed
-number of hrs afk (longer than 5 minutes) - if ghost bug gets fixed lol
-most used smiley
-number of levels edited on.
-member since ...
-beta member since...
etc

post suggestions for more ideas!   idk just think it would be neat to see , and maybe after youve got a certain number of stats you can get a rank or sumthing, sort of like ranks in the forum for the number of posts, but it would be an in game rank, the more you play - the higher your rank, let me know what you think fellow forumers //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by wocco (Jun 13 2011 6:35:31 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Re: profile modifications/ updates

seems interesting but unuseful

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile will be everyones most used smiley tho

#3 Before February 2015

Dabes

Some of these are cool suggestions.
Jumps: Over 9000!! 8D

#4 Before February 2015

Wocco

Muftwin wrote:

seems interesting but unuseful

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile will be everyones most used smiley tho

meh just think it would be cool, and the smiley thing would be //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile for nubs, but for players who sign in to a world and switch to the smiley they use all the time, it would be interesting to see

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Some people actually remember to change their smiley when they enter a level, though.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

jakebot

I never do, although my favorite is the bully. Maybe some kid of thing that you could set as your "preferred smiley".

#7 Before February 2015

jj4

nice idea's wocco! i have probably jumped like 10,000,000 times XD //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#8 Before February 2015

Icarus

Would the most used smiley be measured by time used or times used? If it is times, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile would have probably have at least half of the times.

#9 Before February 2015

Bobithan

JadElClemens wrote:

Some people actually remember to change their smiley when they enter a level, though.

I change my smiley right when I get into a room //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I like stats so I'm good with this suggestion.

aka towwl

#10 Before February 2015

jakery

If you start keeping track of these stats, players will "compete" to get higher numbers. Most of this "competing" would become annoying:
-Spamming blocks
-Spamming chat
-Jumping for no reason
-Building all-coin levels
-Logging on and going AFK
-Entering and leaving rooms quickly

The stats would get warped and become meaningless. :/

#11 Before February 2015

tailschao

PLENTY of these are not needed.

#12 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

how about a way to tell how many times they have been banned

#13 Before February 2015

coolio

soccerfreak006 wrote:

how about a way to tell how many times they have been banned

How bout no? Who wants to see that?

#14 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

why not just add the ability to have your profile say stuff, sorta like a status

for example on cheezpuffs i could put:

'chillin in my funhouse'

#15 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

jakery wrote:

If you start keeping track of these stats, players will "compete" to get higher numbers. Most of this "competing" would become annoying:
-Spamming blocks
-Spamming chat
-Jumping for no reason
-Building all-coin levels
-Logging on and going AFK
-Entering and leaving rooms quickly

The stats would get warped and become meaningless. :/

Well, the spamming of chat is controlled by the room owners... most of the time. Jumping for no reason I don't think would really count as spam, IMO. Logging on and going AFK is already done. Entering and leaving rooms is already done. (Mostly by the room owners who change the name to something for people to think is interesting, but isn't.)

But, I do agree that people would agree on people competing. Though, the competing wouldn't be fair in the sense of the private - or hidden - accounts on EE.

Just my opinion. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#16 Before February 2015

Wocco

cheezpuffs wrote:

why not just add the ability to have your profile say stuff, sorta like a status

for example on cheezpuffs i could put:

'chillin in my funhouse'

I like this idea, or something which just shows someone what level(s) your in on your profile,
and im pretty sure this has been mentioned a lot before, but a friends list would be awesome like on the home page so you could click their name and find the world they are in.

also the home page could be incoporated into your profile, or like on your profile people could post comments on your levels or leave links for you to play, also again im sure this has been suggested many times,
but in-game pm system!

Wocco 1423731812229620

Board footer