Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

if you want to give someone the code but you don't know if you can trust them. To solve if you click on their profile you will be able to see how many times they have been banned and why.

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: profile

This will be abused and people will kick people for bad reasons they didn't do and nobody would trust them.

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

You don't get banned if people don't trust you... If you mean trolling, you can't get banned for the either.

#4 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

That'll mean that we first need to come up with a trolling system then start banning from that.   Kicks won't work because people kick for no reasons, unless they come up with a trolling system of some sort, that idea won't happen.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#5 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

forget what I said about that, but how about a way to tell if someone checked your profile. Also it would be cool to be able to post comments onto yours and other peoples profiles.

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Both can be abused. I could go to my profile and view that someone came on with a name saying "KRAZYSUCKSBALLS".

The other one could be spammed.

#7 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

ok yeah i just don't have any good ideas

#8 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I guess a last played level section on the profiles could be good. Some people can disable it if they see that people follow them to much.

#9 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

a3person wrote:

a last played level section

That's actually a really good idea.

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

KRAZYSUCKSBALLS

Why not have the owner of the profile be able to moderate comments?   Seems obvious....

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#10 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

So a comment wall in the profile list that can be moderated? As long as it doesn't cause lag it could be a great idea. So you can trust them depending on their comments.   Problem with that is they can delete bad comments, but there might be people who don't do that so that could help with the trusting people with code problem.

soccerfreak006 1423731827229605

Board footer