Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Adds to the profile

Just some adds:
1.) If the person have chat, make it white (as it is now), and if he hasnt, make it gray...
2.) Show the gems

#2 Before February 2015

Kuech

Re: Adds to the profile

Instead of the name being white for chat, couldn't the user just have a little chat bubble beside the name?
-Just wondering //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

2) You'll exactly know which person is worth hacking, so no.

#4 Before February 2015

Wezza

Most people have 0 gems, or just 10, not much. So it would be kinda useless to add. I like the idea for showing if he/she has chat.

#5 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Gamer1120 wrote:

2) You'll exactly know which person is worth hacking, so no.

What do u mean?
If its so easy, just hack the admins accounts ...

#6 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I like this idea.   A lot.   I like to show off my awesomeness, and this would help.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#7 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

What is the point of showing gems on the player menu. I don't get what you're trying to say about the chat thing. They already do that right?   Besides it's fine because whenever I enter a level I say Hi (then list the people who have chat). They say hi back or hello or do i know u. So i'm fine with the player colors as it is now.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#8 Before February 2015

Betaguy

a3person wrote:

What is the point of showing gems on the player menu. I don't get what you're trying to say about the chat thing. They already do that right?   Besides it's fine because whenever I enter a level I say Hi (then list the people who have chat). They say hi back or hello or do i know u. So i'm fine with the player colors as it is now.

No, I mean colors on the profile not the game... and btw whats the point with the profile then... this is just a suggestion...

Betaguy 1423732050229382

Board footer