Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

hypedlololol

Helping the creators Idea

Hi,my idea was to make Everybody Edits a single player download able game,and be able to be modified by other users.
Why?So that coders if do want to help out with a good idea they can make a script and give the script to the creators if it will be aproved and tested.
Also,the contributers that helped with scrip should get a special smiley or item that would be only useble by them.
NOTE:if there was a topic like this or it is already availeble please remove this topic

Last edited by hypedlololol (Jul 20 2011 4:55:17 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: Helping the creators Idea

If someone know the whole script of a game, they can just copy it and make some small chances...

Last edited by Betaguy (Jul 20 2011 5:01:01 am)

#3 Before February 2015

hypedlololol

Betaguy wrote:

If someone know the whole script of a game, they can just copy it and make some small changes...

Yes ...

#4 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

In other words, Open-Sourced. I'm pretty sure he's not about to do this since he's hired someone to continue working on the game and is still making Profit from it.

#5 Before February 2015

hypedlololol

EE_Scythe wrote:

In other words, Open-Sourced. I'm pretty sure he's not about to do this since he's hired someone to continue working on the game and is still making Profit from it.

Well its an idea if he will need help fast ,or a back /up plan?

hypedlololol 1423732760228672

Board footer