Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

hypedlololol

In-Game Stats and more

Many really wanted to have a rank setting option for levels,but aside from that,some or just me want to be able to add and or read comments about the level.We know we could go to forums and maybe read it if it was posted there,but people who might dont know of this site or just dont want to go here cant so please,can you add that?

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: In-Game Stats and more

Comments and ranks for rooms have been suggested already. It can be abused by people who just spam random stuff about maps. Ranks on maps will demotivate players who make sort of lower-quality maps from continuing on in the game and getting better. This will make EE lose players.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

hypedlololol

Re: In-Game Stats and more

Panic wrote:

Comments and ranks for rooms have been suggested already. It can be abused by people who just spam random stuff about maps. Ranks on maps will demotivate players who make sort of lower-quality maps from continuing on in the game and getting better. This will make EE lose players.

Good point

hypedlololol 1423732763228669

Board footer