Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

The revival of EE?

Seems like this GuestKingBot thing has gotten many people to go haywire. Forums are back, EE Blog made a new post after an ETERNITY. Overall,   there seems to be a huge surge of commotion in the EE fanbase as well as the official team. Might this bring EE back to life?

lunchbox

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: The revival of EE?

The orginal forums are still down, but that blogpost was suprising.
Also, see http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=486298

Last edited by Betaguy (Apr 30 2014 8:18:47 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Koto

I told several people within the game that the blog would be updated soon.   They will start updating the game again, albeit in a different way.   This is coming directly from the owner of ee.

#4 Before February 2015

Sensei1

They actually updated the blog!?
I'm super excited O.O

#5 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Sensei1 wrote:

I'm super excited O.O

Me too.
The only thing I don't like about this is that it takes crashing every world to finally get them to update.

#6 Before February 2015

Sensei1

N1KF wrote:
Sensei1 wrote:

I'm super excited O.O

Me too.
The only thing I don't like about this is that it takes crashing every world to finally get them to update.

Haha, what if this was the true purpose of the crashing? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Sensei1 (Apr 30 2014 12:08:54 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Sensei1 wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Sensei1 wrote:

I'm super excited O.O

Me too.

Haha, what if this was the true purpose of the crashing? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

That's funny as:
Testos.png

#8 Before February 2015

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Betaguy wrote:
Sensei1 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Me too.

That's funny as:
Testos.png

No, he didn't made anything. This was planned for months and all this moron did was doing a boost for them for the work and messing up around with the EE Community. Also is pretty easy to get a guest talking and anybody could have made that messages.

gLjTZE1.png

#9 Before February 2015

Betaguy

^I know, Zelda. I never took it seriously, just thought it would be fun to show //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Betaguy (Apr 30 2014 2:23:40 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Impressive. Malicious methods of making good things happen.

#11 Before February 2015

Anch

I still really wonder who it could be... But whoever did KingGuest was clever sorta.

#12 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Hmmm that pic from Zelda gives me ideas of who it was:
-More than likely it was someone from the forums, them knowing that the blog was updated is pretty suspicious. I know some people who are not on the forums know but still eerie. And it's funny that after betaguy said something about it's reason for doing it was to get updates done, and then suddenly this bot reappears saying that the reason was to make updates... hmm
-Some one good with bots. There was a bot by someone on the forums (you know who you are), and it went into every world and aloud the user to chat with everyone at one time. (they refused to say who they were, but that person knows what I'm talking about.)
I'm not stupid. What amazes me is that no one else has opened their eyes to see who it is...

Discord: jawp#5123

#13 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

JaWapa wrote:

Hmmm that pic from Zelda gives me ideas of who it was:
-More than likely it was someone from the forums, them knowing that the blog was updated is pretty suspicious.
I'm not stupid. What amazes me is that no one else has opened their eyes to see who it is...

I pasted the blog url in the room I was in yesterday while the crasher was there on an account named KINGGUESTBOT or something.
People are pointing fingers just as you are, but there still isn't enough credible evidence to point towards a single particular individual.
While I was talking to Brian I told him some ways to potentially find out who the user was, hopefully he posts some notice about possibly where the crasher's ISP is located, that would give some insight upon who is behind it to a degree.

Last edited by XxAtillaxX (Apr 30 2014 10:50:00 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#14 Before February 2015

Koto

They should just be perma banned from playing ee.   I don't care who did it as long as they are gone, good riddance.

#15 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

They should just be perma banned from playing ee.   I don't care who did it as long as they are gone, good riddance.

It's incredibly hard to prema ban someone. Although easy to ban the account, which Atilla and I have done, even an IP ban can be circumvented because of dynamic ips. There is really nothing apart from bug fixes that can fix this, it shouldbt have been possible in the first place, every private server never had this problem because the code was made with thought rather then haste.

#16 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

Huh. Maybe the one behind KingGuestBot is trying to bring back EE? It's just a hostile way of getting the administration team of EE to get back, because passive methods don't work.
If EE comes back to life, I'd be thanking the guy behind KingGuestBot.

Last edited by Awesomenessgood (May 1 2014 6:54:13 am)

lunchbox

#17 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Awesomenessgood wrote:

Huh. Maybe the one behind KingGuestBot is grubby the bring back EE? it's just a hostile way of getting the administration team of EE to get back, because passive methods don't work.

Whatever works I guess but kind of a crappy way to get someone to come back

Discord: jawp#5123

#18 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

JaWapa wrote:
Awesomenessgood wrote:

Huh. Maybe the one behind KingGuestBot is grubby the bring back EE? it's just a hostile way of getting the administration team of EE to get back, because passive methods don't work.

Whatever works I guess but kind of a crappy way to get someone to come back

I guess he's adding some spice to life. I mean, it does stir up some excitement here in the forums.

lunchbox

#19 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

The only reason why the mods came back is because if the behind the scenes politics me and Atilla have been playing with Brian. The crasher only expedited a small update to patch spamming.

Awesomenessgood142393859822834

Board footer