Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DBear

There needs to be a way to report users in-game.

I know there's already a thread on the other board for reporting users, but it's sort of a hassle to go and let them know every time someone does something bannable. I was thinking maybe a way to report people in the game from their profile or something, maybe with a box for an explanation? And I don't know how plausible this is, but maybe a way to log the chat, but only the game admins would be able to see, and therefore make judgement on whether they should be banned or not.
I dunno, just a thought.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: There needs to be a way to report users in-game.

I agree with this idea completely, it would make it easier for admins to ban shared accounts

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

More then just shared accounts,spammers,hackers,stuff like that. And if they false report,they should get a warning.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Wasn't this already suggested?

#5 Before February 2015

Panic

Already suggested, but you know that. This would most likely be abused. As people said in other threads saying this, noobs will report trolling.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

DBear1423733190228242

Board footer