Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bgic

2 iedas

an idea: the smiley used at that time the owner of the list showing the name of the owner

idea 2: questing for example in the first suit a coin or play gets a crown .... levels later you can go to 1000000 coins you get as reward energy can not get more (perhaps too) but also energy bijgevult become gems or even after several quests a special smiley
Rooms in favorites so you can always put your favorite level
i know mu english is bad

Last edited by bgic (Aug 4 2011 7:38:18 am)

#2 Before February 2015

simmmmmmbaaaah

Re: 2 iedas

i dont quite understand what youre suggesting.......

#3 Before February 2015

bgic

smiley behind name of owner

Completing tasks such suit 100,000 coins
so you can get more energy an smiley or gems

level in favorites so you can put anyone in the level as you sit in it

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

...what?

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

dasuper11

ok, that makes alot more sense, but still difficult to read

#6 Before February 2015

o0ps

bgic wrote:

A smiley behind the name of owner

Completing tasks such as collecting or getting 100,000 coins
so thatyou can get more energy, a smiley or even gems

put a selected level in afavorites list so you can put anyone in the level as you sit in the level.

Ok, At you're 1. post, Smiley behind the name of the... owner? Why? Does it need to be size of a normal smiley? Where should we put it?

2.: Completing tasks such as collecting 100,000 coins. Just like hunting for a magic coin. Magic coins have energy and 2 rare smileys, but no gems. If you wanna learn more about magic coins, just Click here.

3.: Put a person? Like advertising a level? Do we need chat? But still, I agree that there should be a Favorites list. Hey, what do you mean by "as you sit in it"? Don't you mean as you are trying out or visiting the level?

(If some don't still understands the edited quote, I have nothing to do with it now.Italic is edited.)

Last edited by o0ps (Aug 5 2011 2:16:45 am)

#7 Before February 2015

bgic

.: Completing tasks such as collecting 100,000 coins. Just like hunting for a magic coin. Magic coins have energy and 2 rare smileys, but no gems. If you wanna learn more about magic coins, just Click here.

I mean no commands such a suit suit and diamond crown make a room with 1000 people so you get a reward

I use a translator

#8 Before February 2015

o0ps

bgic wrote:

.: Completing tasks such as collecting 100,000 coins. Just like hunting for a magic coin. Magic coins have energy and 2 rare smileys, but no gems. If you wanna learn more about magic coins, just Click here.

I mean no commands such a suit suit and diamond crown make a room with 1000 people so you get a reward

I use a translator

Oh, so that's why the english is bad. Blame the translator. What language are you, really?
On-Topic: The limit of people in a level is 45. Still, I'll try to understand you're post better.

#9 Before February 2015

Muffin

For number 2 he's talking about achievements for certain things that reward you with smileys, energy, and maybe even gems. That was already suggested.

Number 1 means he wants something special done to the name of the owner of the level on the list and in game, which is actually a pretty good idea.

Number 3 is having a favorites list and inviting your friends into your favorite levels.

bgic 1423733688227744

Board footer